Win one of 10 pairs of tickets to the upcoming Wine and Cheese Show www.TOwineandcheeseshow.com March 16th-18th, International Centre, Mississauga. Valued at $36.00 per pair!
This three-day event features a tasty selection of gourmet foods, award-winning wines, beers, spirits and vintages, and interactive and informative seminars! Wine and Cheese Show March 16-18th at the International Centre, the ultimate food and drink experience. Buy tickets to the show online http://www.towineandcheese.com/tickets and save $3.00 per ticket.
So, how can you win these fabulous Tickets?
It's easy as 1-2-3
1. Make sure that you are following us on Twitter @TheWineLadies
2. From Thursday March 1st until Tuesday March 14th , 2012, @ 12pm EST, tweet the follow hashtag
#TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest commenting on the Wine and Cheese Show. Below are examples that you can use and modify as you see fit.
· #TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest Food Network celeb Chef Lynn Crawford, live on KitchenAid Sip & Savour Stage @WineandCheeseShow
· #TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with #Alexander Keith's on Sat night @WineandCheeseShow
· #TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest Can't wait, Savour Local Pavilion featuring the Craft Eatery Pop-Up Restaurant @WineandCheeseShow
· #TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest Dairy Farmers of Canada present the perfect cheese pairings.#Win tickets @WineandCheeseShow
3. Each time you tweet (or re-tweet our Tweets) using the hash tag #TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest, your name will be entered into our draw for a chance to win one of 10 pairs of tickets tothe Wine and Cheese Show . March 16th-18th, 2012 at the International Center, Mississauga.
The more you Tweet, the better your chances!
The winners of the 10 pairs of tickets to the Wine and Cheese Show will be announced on www.thewineladies.com .Winners will be randomly selected on Tuesday, March 14th , 2012 and notified that day (at noon)
Have questions? Email us at
Good luck everyone!
Georgia and Susanne, The Wine Ladies