Your wedding gown is one of your most precious possessions. It is the symbol of an important event in your life and should be treated with special care. Preserve your wedding gown as a keepsake, perhaps for your own daughter to wear on her wedding day.
Cleaning industry experts recommend that you have your wedding gown cleaned by an expert before storage. The gown may have invisible stains from food, beverages, body oil or make-up. Long gowns and trains typically get soiled from the ground and dance floor. If these stains are not properly cleaned, they may become permanent.
Have you heard of Referdia? It's a great site where you can find unbeatable deals at top-rated businesses in your favorite cities. Sign up for free to start setting up your personal profile! Simply click here.
https://www.referdia.com/thewineladies/ Register as a consumer on REFEDIA for special savings here, then take advantage of our great wedding dress cleaning offer to you. Refer to 3 of your friends who might need their wedding gowns cleaned at get yours cleaned for FREE!
Meena Cleaners Wedding Dress Cleaning Buy here now https://www.referdia.com/meenacleaners/deals
Say “I Do” to the Perfect Wine for your Wedding
Check out these five tips on choosing the perfect vino to compliment your big day
A new engagement can be one of the happiest and most exciting times in a person’s life, but excitement can quickly turn to panic when the reality of planning the wedding sets in. Venue, dress, flowers, food – these are all major elements that will reflect your personal style and taste, but what about the wine? The wine you choose can say more than you realize about your wedding; and the right choice of wines can turn your guests' experience from ordinary to extraordinary.
Have some fun and plan a day of wine tasting…. perhaps a girls night in with your bff’s would be a fun idea or perhaps visiting some local wineries in your area. Select the most appealing locations and call ahead to book a VIP tasting. Sampling a variety of wines from a selection of wineries will help you learn about the different characteristics, and will ultimately help you choose the perfect wine to best suit your special day.”
Here are a few tips to follow when wine shopping:
1. Think about your wedding theme – is it elegant, fun, casual, show-stopping or trendy? Different wines will complement different themes.
2. What are your buying needs?
· Just 1 bottle of white/red per table? Wine needed at the bar? Or a 5 course wine paired menu? Try to calculate how much wine you will need. Usually generous pours will get you 4 glasses per 750ml bottle.
· Remember it’s always better to have too much than too little. Check with the venue about options in case you run out, and check with the winery you’re purchasing from about returns if you are concerned. If you are making a large purchase (over 5 cases) it doesn’t hurt to ask if a discount can be applied to your order, or for an item to auction off at your stag and doe.
3. What is your budget?
· Similar to Tip #1. There are tons of wine options out there — don’t assume that the most expensive are the best tasting.
4. Where are you getting married? Do you need a liquor license or special occasion permit? Is there a corkage fee for bringing in wines?
· If there is no liquor license, you need to apply for a special occasion permit 3 weeks in advance at the LCBO. You will pay a 16% levy fee on any alcohol you purchase. Corkage fees vary by venue, so make sure to ask, as it will likely affect your budget.
5. Remember your menu! When tasting wines always keep in mind what your guests will be eating. There are a couple of different approaches to planning your food and wine pairings:
· You can pair wines to the entire meal using very versatile food wines:
· Look for a Riesling or Unoaked Chardonnay as your white selection. These varietals have a nice balance of sugar and acid that help to cleanse your palate between courses. White wines that are listed as 1 or 1.5 on the sugar scale are ideal as they pair with a variety of flavours and please most palates.
· Go with a fruit forward red if you’re only serving one red wine on the table. A soft Merlot will fit in nicely with all courses. You want to compliment your meal, not over power it.
· You can specifically match a wine to each course:
· Don’t forget the sparkling! Sparkling wine adds a fun and memorable touch to your special day. Serve your favourite bubbly as guests enter the wedding reception, or while the wedding party takes photos. Add fruit pieces, or some fruit juice to match your wedding colours and intrigue your guests.
Whatever you choose it’s your day, so be sure to enjoy it!