Win one of 10 pairs of tickets to the upcoming Wine and Cheese Show www.TOwineandcheeseshow.com March 16th-18th, International Centre, Mississauga. Valued at $36.00 per pair!
This three-day event features a tasty selection of gourmet foods, award-winning wines, beers, spirits and vintages, and interactive and informative seminars! Wine and Cheese Show March 16-18th at the International Centre, the ultimate food and drink experience. Buy tickets to the show online http://www.towineandcheese.com/tickets and save $3.00 per ticket.
So, how can you win these fabulous Tickets?
It’s easy as 1-2-3
1. Make sure that you are following us on Twitter @TheWineLadies
2. From Thursday March 1st until Tuesday March 14th , 2012, @ 12pm EST, tweet the follow hashtag
#TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest commenting on the Wine and Cheese Show. Below are examples that you can use and modify as you see fit.
· #TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest Food Network celeb Chef Lynn Crawford, live on KitchenAid Sip & Savour Stage @WineandCheeseShow
· #TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with #Alexander Keith’s on Sat night @WineandCheeseShow
· #TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest Can’t wait, Savour Local Pavilion featuring the Craft Eatery Pop-Up Restaurant @WineandCheeseShow
· #TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest Dairy Farmers of Canada present the perfect cheese pairings.#Win tickets @WineandCheeseShow
3. Each time you tweet (or re-tweet our Tweets) using the hash tag #TheWineLadiesWineandCheeseTicketsContest, your name will be entered into our draw for a chance to win one of 10 pairs of tickets tothe Wine and Cheese Show . March 16th-18th, 2012 at the International Center, Mississauga.
The more you Tweet, the better your chances!
The winners of the 10 pairs of tickets to the Wine and Cheese Show will be announced on www.thewineladies.com .Winners will be randomly selected on Tuesday, March 14th , 2012 and notified that day (at noon)
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck everyone!
Georgia and Susanne, The Wine Ladies
About the Wine and Cheese Show
Join us as we celebrate… 28 years of industry excellence
Taste, sip and savour your way through the Wine & Cheese Show!
The three-day event features a tasty selection of gourmet foods, wines, beers, and spirits, as well as interactive and educational events within the event.
Click here to experience the Toronto Wine & Cheese Show!
– Sample wine, beer and spirits from around the world
– Multiple stages serve up delicious food and drink ideas
– Experience mouth-watering culinary and wine pairings
– Discover tons of educational topics and expert advice
– Hundreds of new and unique products, recipes and pairing options
Friday: 2pm – 10pm
Saturday: 12pm – 10pm
Sunday: 12pm – 6pm
Lots of FREE PARKING! Enjoy the show….but please don’t drink and drive.Click here http://www.towineandcheeseshow.com/map-directions to find information on public transit from MiWay, our official Get-Home-Safe Partner
At the door: $18
Beverage tickets may only be purchased onsite.
Must be 19 years or older to attend. No children, no infants.