This week’s TV show, it’s all about one Celebrity Chefs unique inspiration for one very special dinner. And the inspirational cues or clues are luxury, leather, speed and curves! Have we lost you? Not too worry!
Our guest this week, is one of Canada’s premiere chefs, you know him from Food Networks terrific show “The Main”, he is an author of the cookbook of same name, and now with his most recent show on Food Network, “Family Cook Off” we welcome Anthony Sedlak to The Wine Ladies TV.
Anthony was recently in Toronto and created a spectacular exclusive dining experience, of which we had the good fortune to attend and enjoy at the Market Kitchen in the St Lawrence market. The inspiration….the vibrant colours, smooth curves and unexpected luxury of a new luxury car! Watch the show here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB0XnBazfWA
The inspiration, the Buick Verano 2012
Celebrity Chef Anthony Sedlak, flashes a big smile at the Market Kitchen where he dishes up a fabulous menu inspired by the new luxury, sporty Buick Verano 2012. http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/vehicles/buick/verano/overview Food Network personality, formerly of the fab TV show “The Main” and now with new show “Family Cook-Off”, Anthony delights the crowd with inspired, delish and creative palate pleasers, personality and passion for his craft. An entire menu inspired by the new Buick Verano… key descriptive include, luxury, texture, familiarity, fond memories. He does not disappoint.
Allow your senses to be rewarded!
We loved driving the Buick Verano 2012 for the week too and were inspired with its style and impressively quiet new compact size. All the engineering you’d find in a larger car – with all the advantages of something smaller. The Buick Verano 2012 – designed to reward your senses, wherever you go. What a charmer, what a chef, what an evening! Thanks Anthony and to the Buick Verano crew for this unique and inspiring event. It was fun, creative and delish!
Win an autographed copy of Anthony’s book “The Main”
It’s easy as 1-2-3
1. Make sure that you are following us on Twitter @TheWineLadies
2. From right now until Thursday,May 31st,2012 @ 11am EST, tweet the follow hashtag #TheWineLadiesWin Below are examples that you can use and modify as you see fit.
- #TheWineLadiesWin Love @AnthonySedlak want to win your book #TheMain @thewineladies
- #TbeWineLadiesWin #Verano awesome new car from #Buick @thewineladies
3. Each time you tweet (or re-tweet our Tweets) using the hash tag #TheWineLadiesWin, your Name will be entered into our Draw for a chance to win the autographed cookbook “The Main” Be sure to add @thewineladies at the end of your Tweet as well to help track it.
The more you Tweet, the better your chances!
The Winner of “The Main” cookbook will be randomly selected on Thursday, May 31st, 2012 and notified that day (at noon)
Good luck everyone!
Georgia and Susanne
The Wine Ladies