Tweet to Win a pair of tickets to the Prosperity Ball! Value: $250.00!
Join us Sat Nov 10th at the 5th Annual Prosperity Ball at the King Edward Hotel themed Moonlight Masquerade. It's easy as 1-2-3
- Make sure that you are following us on Twitter @TheWineLadies
- From Wed, Oct 31st ,2012 @ 12pm EST until Monday, Nov 5th, 2012 @11:00am EST tweet the follow hashtag #ProsperityBallTicketContest Below are examples that you can use and modify as you see fit.
• #ProsperityBallTicketContest Enter me in @TheWineLadies contest to win a pair of tickets to the #Prosperity Ball @NewBeginningsP
• I want to go to the Prosperity Ball for @NewBeginningsP @TheWineLadies Tweet to win tickets! $250.00 #ProsperityBallTicketContest
- Each Sunday at 11:00 am, one winner will be selected at random from all the tweets received that week. Below is a list of the schedule and prizes.
2. Each time you tweet (or re-tweet our Tweets) using the hash tag #ProsperityBallTicketContest , your name will be entered into our draw for a chance to win the prize. Keep entering everyday for the next 5 days for your chance to win the tickets. Be sure to add @thewineladies at the end of your Tweet as well to help track it.
3. If you don't TWEET you can also enter on The Wine Ladies FACEBOOK Fan page too right here. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Wine-Ladies/74962673175
The more you Tweet, the better your chances! The winner will be randomly selected at 11:00am every Monday Nov 5th at 11:00am and notified via TWITTER and FaceBOOK
Good luck everyone! See you at the Prosperity Ball!
A Night to Remember
On November 10th, 2012 New Beginnings Support Program will be hosting their 5th Annual Prosperity Ball at the King Edward Hotel themed Moonlight Masquerade. The Prosperity Ball is a celebration that brings together our community and business leaders in support of the women in need We invite you join our host designer and TV personality Emmanuel Belliveau to support this wonderful fundraising event.
Masked revelers and unmasked guests will enjoy our reception, dinner with wine, live and silent auctions, performances by ballroom dancing champions Richard Lifshitz & Morgana Lakatos-Hayward, Tammy Short & Juno Award winner Jully Black! The Wine Ladies will be there too sabering a bottle or two.Together we can make a difference through this exciting event!
About New Beginnings Support Program – Improving Lives, One Family at a Time
New Beginnings empowers marginalized women by working to help them become self-confident, self-sufficient, and employable, thereby creating a brighter future for themselves and their children.
We know that helping them get a good job isn’t enough. Our mission is to support the whole person by providing women with the resources necessary to transition towards a sustainable life. We provide assistance in general life improvement, career development, housing, mental health and wellness, financial guidance, and basic needs support. One-on-one counseling and mentorship are also provided to give women the best chance at achieving lifelong success.
Graduates of theNew Beginnings Support Programcreate better lives for themselves, their children and the community in which they live.
How you can be an uplifting force in women’s lives?
Our organization could not do this kind of work without the help of our sponsors and new supporters such as you.
– Individual ticket: $125
– Table of 8:$ 875
– Moonlight Overnight Package: $395
Watch highlight from the 2011 Prosperity Ball here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26W4DsaU0EQ
Network Online with The Wine Ladies! BREAKING NEWS!
Get Personal Twitter Messages from The Wine Ladies! Come and tweet with us! Click here to follow us!
BECOME A FAN!Updates, wine reviews, giveaways and more! Click here for more!
SEE US ON YOU TUBE! New videos every week! Click here to see us in action!