Rebel Wine 2012 The Show Malbec

Rebel Wine 2012 The Show Malbec, Susanne’s Wine Pick

Rebel Wine 2012 The Show Malbec

Rebel Wine 2012 The Show Malbec

Maybe not the most expensive Malbec.

Certainly good bang-for-your-buck wine. Rebel Wine 2012 The Show Malbec is produced by Three Thieves which is owned by Rebel Wines out of California.  Despite this, The Show Malbec is made in Mendoza, Argentina home of many great Malbecs.  85% of this wine is from Lujan de Cuyo and the other 15% is from Uco Valley.  This blend of fruit from high elevation vineyards in the Uco Valley and Lujan de Cuyo result in a mix of ripe fruit and savoury notes. A great match for grilled steak or game!

Susanne'sWine Pick

Susanne’s Wine Pick

Vintages: #375451 $17.95

As reviewed on The Wine Ladies weekly radio show Taking Life One Sip At A Time

On this show The Wine Ladies explore the country of Peru and its capital Lima, regarded as one of the gastronomic capitals of the world. From the huge bio diversity of the landscape including the coastal region, the Andean region and the Amazon comes an incredible fusion cuisine. You’ll also discover Pisco,  Peru’s national drink, a grape spirit, a wonderful elixir that is made with grapes from vast, green vineyards that flourish in the heart of the arid deserts of Peru. This traditional spirit dates back hundreds of years and is the new rising star at the bar! Pisco Sour anyone? Peru a land of gastronomy, spectacular landscape, incredible people and of course Machu Picchu!

TUNE INTO THE WINE LADIES RADIO SHOW NOW


TUNE INTO THE WINE LADIES RADIO SHOW NOW

 

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.