E-commerce is definitely here to stay and is the way of the future, being an early adopter, by having your own app before everyone jumps on board is a great position to be in.
We build you:
– A new online ordering system for your website. (Touchless online payments for orders) – A custom branded iOS & Android App which would function for all locations. This app FoodMe developed specifically for restaurants is valued at over $250k and took years to develop. The parent company Dine Palace which is purely marketing based, will assist with marketing your ordering platform to our large database of customers.
We can help with website updates, social media posts, internet marketing etc, all free of cost. We are very hands-on, working with our customers to achieve their goals during this challenging time.
We are constantly developing and adding new features that are free on the next update. Our team at Dine Palace/FoodMe has over 15 years experience with local restaurants in the GTA.
Our App features:
– Build your own database of customers! You can send custom ‘push marketing notifications’ to every customer that has downloaded your app. – Save $$ on 3rd party companies charging high commissions. Cut out the middleman with your own branded app. – Built in Loyalty Rewards Points. – Receipt printers, printing orders right to the kitchen. – Live menu updates. – Custom Delivery Zones with set fees per zone. – Direct Payment to your bank account on orders. – Free online ordering. – 24/7 local support. – Stop the phone from ringing. – NO MONTHLY FEE’S! Check out some of our current clients.
Regular Price Package: $2500.00
Web Ordering Set Up: $500.00
Android App Set Up: $1000.00
Apple App Set Up: $1000.00
COVID 19 Super Special Package:$1000.00
Web Ordering Set Up: No charge
Android App Set Up: $500.00
Apple App Set Up: $500.00
Financing available- $500 upon signing and $100 per month for 5 months.
Our fees are 10% (and re-invest back into marketing) and are based on the net sales, before tax, delivery ant tips.Our payment provider Stripe takes 2.9% and $0.30 per order. There are absolutely no other fees. Stripe pays your bank account daily and as don’t handle your money.
https://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Screen-Shot-2020-11-10-at-1.57.35-PM.png6001328Susanne Seelig-Mensehttps://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/WineLadiesLogoTransparent.pngSusanne Seelig-Mense2020-11-10 10:13:412020-11-10 14:45:18FoodME…NOW YOU CAN MAKE MORE MONEY WITH YOUR OWN RESTAURANT BRANDED APP
Celebrity Chef Ted Reader on The Wine Ladies radio show 2008, 1050 CHUM.
Find out who will be appearing on The Wine Ladies Radio Show this Saturday, August 30th, 2008 on 1050 CHUM.
1050 CHUM Call in radio show, with featured guests every week. Saturday mornings, 10:00am -11:00am. The lines are burning up with lost of “Ask The Wine Ladies” questions. Georgia has the answers to be sure!
1050 CHUM every Saturday morning at 10:00a.m., set that dial to connect with The Wine Ladies radio show.
This week we’ll explore what is quickly becoming one of the world’s newest fine wine growing regions, Prince Edward County, Ontario. Joining us Frederic Picard, Winemaker of Huff Estates Winery. With two separate vineyard plantings in Prince Edward County, Frederic will share his passion for this wine growing area, its unique wines and its very bright future.
And don’t forget to log on to the Ted Reader website to enter the Chef Ted Reader contest and have a chance to win a fabulous Wine and Cheeseburger Party, plus barbeque package valued at $1,500!
The smoker and trailer were built by Dead Serious Cookers (www.deadseriouscookers.com) in Texas. It’s a 10 foot long barrel smoker. It runs on hard wood (hickory, maple, oak, and cherry) and charcoal. Traditional smoker with three smoking doors, however another shelf has been added to it.
This rig holds upwards of 500 lbs of meat. It’s traditionally used for low and slow, high volume smoking. It is 100% manual. No fancy gadgets, no electronic smoker units in it. It is pure hardwood manpower. Three (3) Napoleon PT450RBI Grills have been added…..MORE
https://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/Screen-Shot-2018-03-28-at-9.27.40-AM.png400597Susanne Seelig-Mensehttps://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/WineLadiesLogoTransparent.pngSusanne Seelig-Mense2020-05-27 12:00:002020-05-28 07:15:33Celebrity Chef Ted Reader on The Wine Ladies radio show August 27th, 2008,1050 CHUM. Throwback Thursday, May 28,2020
Coming up on today’s show, we are talking about glorious food and drink from “across the pond” as they say. We’ll be covering from Ireland a feisty celebrity chef and an award winning whiskey. And from the UK a taste of England in a spirit you will covet. We promise!
We’ll start off with an Irish segment and an internationally known Celebrity Chef, visiting here in Toronto. She is Clodagh McKenna. You may have seen her on Rachel Ray ,on The Today Show or maybe even Marilyn Dennis. She is a TV Host, Cookbook author and restauranteur. How does she do it all?
She is absolutely divine and you are going to love her!!
Roast Pancetta Wrapped Turkey with Guinness and chestnut gravy
So with the holiday season fast approaching Clodagh was recently here in Toronto to host an intimate and interactive holiday entertaining event.
The Wine Ladies were guests at the event and witnessed her Irish charm and fabulous cooking talents first hand! Clodagh shared not only her entertaining tips but also a few Guinness based holiday season recipes.CLICK HERE for recipes.
And then to our second segment we turn our focus to England and to the recently crowned “World’s Best Vodka” Chase Vodka, awarded in San Francisco. Chase Vodka is the first and sole British potato vodka on the market. Unique to Chase, it is truly a field to bottle spirit, with the full pedigree potatoes, grown, mashed, fermented and distilled on the Chase family farm deep in middle England.
And to close off the show we are back to the Irish. Here’s one of the favorites of the boys in Susanne’s household, and that is Walsh’s Writers’ Tears Irish whiskey!
Our final guest today is the founder of Walsh Whiskey Distillery, Bernard Walsh. Joining us to share the story of Irish whiskey, from its earliest days, to now, how its made, how best to enjoy and what makes Writers’ Tears so unique and special. Bernard Walsh.
What better way to spend a Wednesday night in Toronto than meeting Ireland’s most lovely Celebrity Chef Clodagh McKenna, enjoying a beautiful Irish Christmas dinner complete with a glass of Guinness! Doesn’t get much better than this!
We were invited to Dish Cooking Studio for an intimate and interactive holiday entertaining event on November 28, 2018. Chef Clodagh McKenna shared her own personal holiday entertaining tips and tricks as well as providing a cooking demo of three holiday-inspired Guinness-based dishes perfect for the upcoming holiday season.
Check out exclusive interview with Chef Clodagh on our audio podcast.
Susanne, Chef Clodagh and Georgia. A toast of Guinness to bring in the holidays!
Check out all the recipes here below.
Guinness Prawn Tempura
Guinness Prawn Tempura
1. For the batter, sift the flour and soda together into a medium bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the egg and Guinness. Whisk from the centre outwards until just combined. Allow the batter to stand for a few minutes in a cool place.
2. Heat the canal oil in a deep heavy-bottomed pan until a breadcrumb sizzle and turn brown when dropped into it.
Dip the prawns into the batter
3. Dip the prawns into the batter and carefully add to the hot oil to deep-fry in batches for 2-3 minutes or until crisp and golden. Carefully remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
4. To make the chilli aioli crack the egg yolks into a bowl along with a teaspoon of dijon mustard and lightly whisk. Whisk the oils into the egg yolks slowly. The agile will begin to get thick and creamy. Stir in the white wine vinegar, garlic and chilli flakes. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
5. Serve the chilli aioli with the Guinness prawn tempura log its the rosemary salt.
Roast Pancetta Wrapped Turkey with Guinness and Chestnut Gravy
Roast Pancetta Wrapped Turkey with Guinness and Chestnut Gravy
1.Pre-heat the oven to 4ooF/gas mark 6
2. If you are using a frozen turkey its best to thaw the bird in the fridge. A turkey will need about 24 hours to thaw for every 4 lbs. Take the turkey out of the fridge one hour before roasting to allow the meat to relax and come to room temperature, which will make the meat more tender. Next remove the giblets from the inside the bird’s cavity because these cannot be cooked with the turkey. Wash the cavity and dry completely with kitchen paper, then season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
Fill the cavity of the turkey
3. Fill the cavity of the turkey with sprigs of fresh thyme, the cavity should only be filled half way to allow hot air to circulate and the turkey to to cook more evenly. Line the roasting tray first with the shallots, carrots, garlic and thyme. Place the turkey on top. This will flavour the turkey even whilst cooking.
4. Next stretch the strips of pancetta by rolling them with a rolling pin. Then arrange about three -quarters of the pancetta over the breast, overlapping the slices and wrap the legs and thighs with the remaining pancetta. Tuck the slices of orange around the turkey.
5. Lastly, place the turkey in the pre-heated oven. Then reduce the heat to 250F. After 45 minutes take the turkey out of the oven and baste the juices from the pan over the turkey. Cover loosely with tin foil and return to the oven and cook for three and a half hours. Continue to baste the turkey every 45 minutes.
Check to see if the turkey is cooked
6.Check to see if the turkey is cooked by inserting a skewer into the thickest part of the thigh. The juices should run clear. When you have taken the turkey out of the oven leave it to rest for 30 minutes with a loose tent of tin foil to keep it warm. This will allow the juices to redistribute themselves giving tastier meat.
7. Once the turkey has cooked and is resting on a board then make the gravy. Carefully pour 4 tbsp of the juices from the roasting tin into a saucepan and place over a medium heat. Whisk in the flour, followed by the Guinness chicken stock, thyme and bay leaf. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 min, then whisk in the chestnut puree and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Strain the gravy into a jug, discard the herbs.
Guinness Maple and Ginger Pudding with Crystallized Ginger Caramel Sauce
Guinness Maple and Ginger Pudding with Crystallized Ginger Caramel Sauce
1. Sift the flour and soda into a bowl with the ground ginger. In a separate bowl, beat the butter with the sugar and maple syrup until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, followed by the Guinness. Fold the dry ingredients into the creamed butter and egg mixture adding the milk to give a soft dropping consistency. Stir in nuts and raisins.
2. Spoon the mixture into a glass bowl, then cover with greased grease proof paper and foil, ,making a pleat in the centre of both. Tie securely with string. Suspend the bowl over a saucepan half filled with water over a medium heat. When the water comes to a boil reduce the heat and reduce to simmer. Steam the pudding for 1 1/2 hours, checking regularly to make sure that the pan doesn’t boil dry.
Next make the crystallized ginger caramel sauce.
3. Next make the crystallized ginger caramel sauce. Place the butter, cream and maple syrup together in a small pan and stir over a low heat until well mixed. Bring to a boil, simmer for three minutes, then stir in the finely chopped crystallized ginger.
4. Carefully tip the pudding on to a serving plate or cake stand and pour the crystallized ginger caramel sauce on top.
The Wine Ladies enjoy a change of pace with a beautiful glass of Guinness. Ireland’s no 1 export! Cheers!
https://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/ChefClodaghMcKennaGuinness.jpg9601280Susanne Seelig-Mensehttps://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/WineLadiesLogoTransparent.pngSusanne Seelig-Mense2018-12-01 07:20:022018-12-05 12:31:29Enjoying our first Christmas Dinner of the Season with Celebrity Chef Clodagh McKenna and Guinness!
Ed Madronich, Shawn and Ed Brewing Co. and Flat Rock Cellars
Our guest is the Ed, in the Shawn and Ed. Ed Madronich is a co-owner of the brewery as well as the President of the award winning wines of Flat Rock Cellars. The winery is located on the Jordan Bench of the Niagara Escarpment. We welcome Ed to share with us some of the health benefits of enjoying a glass of red wine or beer and learn more about Flat Rock Cellars and the Shawn and Ed Brewing Co.
Craft beer has health benefits.
You read that right!
Research has shown that craft beer has more health benefits than red wine! Craft beer contains more nutrients than does wine. Craft beer also contains some soluble fiber, some B vitamins (notably folate), a range of antioxidants and it is also the richest source of silicon. Silicon in the diet may help in countering osteoperosis.
Wine contains more antioxidants than beer. But do they actually get into the body and reach the parts where they need to work? There are doubts about that. It has been shown that the antioxidant ferulic acid is taken up from beer into the body (more efficiently than from the tomato).
Shawn and Ed Brewing Co. Lagershed
LAGERSHED beers are brewed with the kind of craftsmanship that went into beer making before it became a high volume business.
The brew master prepares LAGERSHED beers for everyday enjoyment using natural, simple ingredients carefully crafted to deliver the great taste adventure only possible when you brew for quality not quantity.
Shawn and Ed Brewing Co, Barrelshed
BARRELSHED brews are like nothing else you’ll find. They are craft brewed then aged gently in wine barrels to produce unique, flavour-filled taste adventures.
Available in smaller batches, BARRELSHED is for those who like to take the road less travelled, to seek adventure that few dare to try because they know new adventures deliver the best rewards.
Uses a variety of beer styles to match to the woody, lightly acidic red wine characteristics.The perfectly-balanced flavour profiles will utilize a variety of malts and hops to provide distinctive oak affected beers that benefit from slow oxidation to generate lengthy, burnt flavours with a light to moderate bitter finish.
Shawn and Ed Brewing Co Beers
Flat Rock Cellars Logo
Flat Rock Cellars was founded in 1999 on a spectacular piece of the Niagara Escarpment known as the Jordan Bench. The winery is perched on a gently rolling slope studded with vines.The building is a quirky, glass-encased, hexagonal masterpiece that’s distinctive and fun. From here you can enjoy our crowning glory, the breathtaking views of the Peninsula and across Lake Ontario to Toronto.
Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Riesling. Given the regional characteristics, the sub region and Flat Rock’s physical location or terroir, these are the three varietals that are the signature wines of Flat Rock Cellars.
We’ve created two tiers of wine within each variety, Reserve and Estate.
The Reserve wines are identified by unique names relating to our wines like The Rusty Shed and Gravity. The Estate wines highlight the individual variety.
The Reserve wines, created from sub blocks in the vineyard that express exceptional purity of fruit. They are intricately layered and show great depth. While the Estate wines provide a fruit forward, easy-drinking wine experience.
https://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Ed-Madronich-Shawn-and-Ed-Brewing-Co.png349467Susanne Seelig-Mensehttps://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/WineLadiesLogoTransparent.pngSusanne Seelig-Mense2018-05-21 15:11:292018-05-25 20:05:59On this week’s audio podcast…Meet Ed Madronich, Shawn and Ed Brewing Co. and Flat Rock Cellars
A respected and renowned professional in her field Irene has been helping women through menopause through her consulting, drug reviews, weight management and more. From Hormome Hell to Hormone Heaven!
Hot Chixs Hot Sex
Irene is launching her newbook at a fundraiser on June 20th and will be held at the Shawn and Ed Brewing Company in Dundas. Irene to talk about surviving menopause, not only surviving but embracing. We can’t wait to hear what Irene has to share.
We invite you to join us June 20th, 2018 for the official Book Launch Gala & Fundraiser.
Date: Jan 20th, 2018
Time: 7;00pm -9:00pm
Location: Shawn and Ed Brewing Co. 65 Hatt Street, Dundas, Ontario L9H 0C1
Listen to Ed Madronich at 14:31 minutes in the show.
Shawn and Ed Brewing Co
Ed will also fill us in on some of the latest research on the many health benefits of red wine, and acquaint us a little more with Flat Rock Cellars located on the Jordan Bench of the Niagara Escarpment.
Shawn and Ed Brewing Co Beers
Flat Rock Cellars Logo
Flat Rock Cellars
Gardner Dental Group
Finally who would have thought but it ‘s true, Dental Work is emerging as a New Anti-aging procedure.
Dr. Bruce Gardner
We’llspeak to Dr. Bruce Gardner of Gardner Dental Group, who will give you something to smile about! How do teeth affect overall facial structure, particularly when it comes to aging?And of course who doesn’t love a bright white smile? Dr. Gardner on achieving that brighter smile at home and how your general health is related to your dental. Fascinating info here today on the show.
https://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Audiopodcastanti-agingshow04212018-1.png461827Susanne Seelig-Mensehttps://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/WineLadiesLogoTransparent.pngSusanne Seelig-Mense2018-05-11 10:14:262018-05-23 09:41:20TODAY on The Wine Ladies Audio Podcast…The Best Anti-Aging Secrets Revealed. The Wine Ladies Ask The Experts.
Up next,we turn our attention to a very special beer. This multi award winning beer hails from the UK, from a family owned brewery founded in 1876. Generation after generation bringing the beer lover distinctive beers and incorporating innovation and exciting new flavours. Including our featured beer here today, Young’s Double Chocolate Stout! Decadent and delicious, brewed by the Wells and Young Brewing Company, of Charles Wells Ltd.
Joining us to talk Young’s Double Chocolate Stout, and fill us in on the heritage, fascinating history and the scope of Charles Wells Ltd., a tale of romance, business thriller and exotic travel, we welcome Guy Shreeves, Head of International Marketing calling in from Bedford, England.
Listen to Guy Shreeves at 36:00 minutes in the show.
On this week’s radio show…
It‘s Tequila time with Jose Cuervo!
Plus new delicious chocolate infused spirits and beer in time for the 5th Annual Luxury Chocolate Show.
Today we shift gears away from the grape vine and delve into the illustrious blue agave plant. To the number one selling tequila in the world, Jose Cuervo! Jonny Gray the Brand Ambassador for Jose Cuervo Tequila will fill us in on Jose Cuervo. As well as some of the myths and truisms surrounding Mexico’s signature spirit
The 5th Annual Luxury Chocolate Showis coming up in Toronto November 8th. With everything you can possibly imagine under one roof all having to do with chocolate. What is striking is how big this event has become. A true testament to the growing love and fascination with the beloved coco bean. And NOT only in Toronto. There are many events and festivals that go on now around the world all celebrating the ubiquity of chocolate, and the many ways it is being incorporated into our daily diets.
https://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Screen-Shot-2018-03-22-at-7.51.57-PM.png349283Susanne Seelig-Mensehttps://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/WineLadiesLogoTransparent.pngSusanne Seelig-Mense2015-11-12 17:00:492018-03-22 20:02:40If you love beer & chocolate you will love Youngs Double Chocolate Stout Beer.
Just released, Mill Street Brewery, 100th Meridian Organic Amber Lager.
A robust tasting beer,very flavourful and able to stand up to stronger tasting foods.
Mill Street Brewery
Super craft beer are next with the very “cool” refreshing brew of Mill Street Brewery. Passionate about their craft where they push the envelope and take you on a craft brew journey, Distiller Kaitlin Vandenbosch joins us on the show.
Listen to Kaitlin Vandenbosch at 30:16 minutes into the show
Summer cocktails, beers and wines…dish it up! Lindeman’s 1000 Moments Of Sunshine. Sip and Sleuth to Win – $100.00 Neal Brothers Foods tote bag filled with goodies and snacks.
We are well into the throws of summer and we hope you are all enjoying a little summer fun, whether at the cottage, on a beach or maybe on your patio or wherever you are. On today’s show we are going to share with you some spectacular summer drinks, cocktails, wines, super craft beers and snacks to help make your vaca days even that much more delicious!
We’ll top off the show as promised chatting about another one of our Canadian favorites, a must have for any Canada Day celebration, a delicious refreshing cool glass of local beer, chock full of flavor and all natural!
Highlander Brew Company Dwayne Wanner
We welcome back the founder of Highlander Brew Company Dwayne Wanner a he shares his faves for Canada Day.
In our second segment,what will be on the grill and on your plate for your Canada Day celebration? Super easy scrumptious recipe ideas coming your way with the Salt Ambassador Philip Allen for My Gourmet, BBQing on Himalayan salt stones for fab flavor,ease and great style.
Introducing our new weekly radio segment SIP and SLEUTH To Win!
We have a super show lined up for you today, with Canada Day around the corner and a fabulous lineup of guests,all connected in someway to our fabulous country celebrating its 138th birthday. PLUS we are also really excited about introducing a brand new segment to our show SIP and SLEUTH To Win!!!
Click here to enter and win a Himalayan Salt Stone Set with Tray valued at $99.99.
Happy Canada Day
Salt Stone Grilled Collingwood Whisky and Maple Glazed Salmon served with a glass of Collingwood Whisky.
Himalayan Salt Stone Rosemary Lamb Burgers with caramelized shallots and garlic served with Highlander Scottish Pale Ale BBQ sauce, Tzatziki and charred grape tomatoes.
The Ultimate Canadian Drink…The Bloody Caesar invented in Calgary, Alberta made with Iceberg Vodka made in Newfoundland.Over 350 million Caesars are consumed annually. The perfect pairing Himalayan Salt Block Grilled Chipotle Lime Shrimp and a classic Caesar rimmed with a Chipotle, Lime & Himalayan salt blend.BBQ seasoned Iceberg Vodka Bloody Caesar
https://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/images_HimalyanSalmon.png477641Susanne Seelig-Mensehttps://www.thewineladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/WineLadiesLogoTransparent.pngSusanne Seelig-Mense2015-06-23 19:24:492018-05-16 09:21:42What will be on the grill and on your plate for your Canada Day celebration? Why not BBQ on Himalayan salt stones for fab flavour, ease and great style.